Data Protection Policy
Babes Pregnancy Crisis Support Ltd (BABES) respects and values the privacy of our clients, partners, donors, volunteers and potential employees. We are committed to safeguarding the Personal Data that you provide to us.
Collection of Personal Data
- We generally do not collect your Personal Data unless (i) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your Personal Data to us; or (ii) collection and use of the Personal Data is permitted by the PDPA or required by law.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party, by submitting such information to us, you undertake that you have obtained the consent of such third party to provide us with their Personal Data.
Use of Personal Data Collected
- Depending on your relationship with BABES (whether as a client, employee, volunteers, employment candidates, etc), we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of services requested by you;
- Responding to, handling, and processing queries, applications, complaints and feedback from you;
- For researchers in developing services and initiatives, we may share non-personal, non-sensitive and de-identified information;
- Processing your donations and your tax-deduction claims;
- Informing you of BABES’s new efforts, services, and upcoming events or activities;
- Managing sponsorship & volunteerism;
- Human Resource and recruitment purposes;
- Complying with any applicable laws, codes of practice, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any regulatory authority;
- Any reasonable purposes permitted by applicable law; and/or
- Any other purposes which BABES may inform you in writing from time to time, but for which BABES will seek your separate consent.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- BABES will keep your personal data confidential and will not disclose to any related or unrelated third parties, unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
Withdrawal of Consent
- If you do not wish for us to use or disclose your Personal Data for any of the above purposes, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Changes to Policy
- BABES reserves the right to revise this Policy from time to time without any prior notice. The amended Policy will be uploaded on our website accordingly. Please refer to our website from time to time for any changes and/or updates to our Policy.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) protects your data while enabling us to serve you and your needs. We respect your rights to privacy under the Act by limiting access and conducting consistent security checks to ensure that authorized persons only access your data, and we do not use the information in any way, other than the purpose it is collected for.
If you have any further enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures. If you do not wish to receive additional information or to opt out from BABES database, you may contact BABES’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 22/4/2021